QSSK-LGE-PAC-Personal Assistant Corporate Jobs at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is a global management consulting firm that helps people make significant improvements to their business performance and realize their most important career goals.
QSSK-LGE-PAC-Personal Assistant Corporate
This position’s main functions are to perform administrative work and provide senior managers with day to day administrative support .The successful candidate will also act as a point of contact between manager and internal/external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen, direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Ensure proper operation of department equipment; request maintenance assistance when necessary
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment
- Verify monthly budget for accuracy; analyse monthly budget and adjusting as necessary: Investigate discrepancies and re-class entries accordingly.
- Bear responsibility and accountability for meeting departmental budget goals
- Exhibit quality by being accurate and thorough while continuously looking for ways to improve and promote quality
- Encourage safety procedures by using equipment and materials properly and report potentially unsafe conditions; oversee departmental adherence to these procedures
- Monitor & Meet with Finance department to discuss monthly bills & outstanding invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- General administration – filing and storage of sensitive information i.e. schedule of documents stored in shelves provide general practice area assistance
- Follow up of all company policies, procedures & office systems, including stock & inventory management, shopping management etc.
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing correspondence (email, post, phone calls)
- Organize meetings, events, conferences & trainings
- Producing company documents (meeting minutes, reports, presentations)
- Follow up of enquiries & requests of customers and handling them when appropriate
- Manage & maintain diaries and making appointments
- Follow up of basic HR (staff schedules, absences)
- Planning and organising
- Interpersonal savvy
- Excellent work Standards
- Organisational awareness
- Written Communication (verbal and written)-Able to express ideas clearly, produce documents that have appropriate organisation and structure, correct grammar and language such as report writing, writing minutes, preparing presentations
- Detailed Oriented
- Customer Service Driven
- Problem Solver
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or the related.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.