Our Client, a private, co-educational set of age specific schools, comprising of Secondary, Preparatory and Kindergarten schools, seeks to recruit a Personal Assistant.
S/he will be responsible in providing administrative support to at a senior level and ensure the smooth management of the day- to-day affairs are handled effectively and efficiently.
Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Reports To: The Executive Head Teacher and Board
Job Location: Karen
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the appointment diary of the Executive Head
- To manage and ensure an efficient administrative system for the Executive Head and the Board
- Facilitate efficient communication between the Senior Management and Governance.
- Facilitate efficient communication between Governance and Parents and Pupils.
- To attend and take meeting minutes and collect all relevant data from senior management, operations and social media meetings.
- To remind Governance of Key events as per the calendar and as instructed by Governance.
- To produce the annual Term dates calendar Term at the beginning of every academic yearand Termly calendar of events at the beginning of the term.
- Manage communication coming through the email and ensuring that the emails are directed to the appropriate party for action
- To ensure that accurate files and reference systems are maintained, and archived where appropriate
- Manage a central register of enquiries and their source, data from all social media, feedback (both positive and negative) and action taken.
- Ensuring authorization of the Front Office and IT/Digital Marker team annual leave days and that correct number of days are taken.
- Liaise with HR office concerning any training needs for the front office staff.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Any other duties reasonably expected of a Personal Assistant.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the same or similar position
- Diploma in Business Management or related field
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to meet deadlines with timely updates on progress.
- Highly confidential and a person of integrity.
- Ability to effectively use various required office software’s, machines and equipment’s used in the office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Outstanding organizational and management skills.
- Microsoft office and English Proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day– time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Personal Assistant-School on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries