Personal Assistant To The CEO at KPMG,
Personal Assistant To The CEO at KPMG
Business Management jobs, Business Administration jobs, KPMG jobs,
Personal Assistant To The CEO
The Nairobi office, which serves as the regional coordinating office, is hiring a Personal Assistant to the CEO to strategically support the CEO’s office.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Provide strategic coordination between the CEO and the internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively manage complex scheduling of the CEO’s calendar.
- Coordinate the CEO’s local and international travel.
- Maintain and manage correspondence in a safe and secure manner.
- Coordinate CEO’s office events and client meetings.
- Provide administrative services for CEO’s office e.g. formatting documents, drafting letters, reports writing and research.
- Expense reporting for the CEO’s office.
- Assist in the compliance with risk management procedures.
- Assist in any other matter incidental to Business Unit Management as may be requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Management/Secretarial Course/Business Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Document Management System (DMS) is an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Good communication (written and verbal), numeracy, presentation and analytical skills.
- IT proficiency, especially Microsoft Office.
- An eye for detail.
- Team player while able to work independently.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please use the link below to apply: Personal Assistant to the CEO – Candidate’s Summary. Filling the link is mandatory for consideration alongside your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Personal Assistant to the CEO – by 3 February 2023.