PFM Research Fellowship Jobs at Institute of Public Finance Kenya (IPFK)
• Holder of a Masters in Economics, Public Policy or any other related social science
• Must be enrolled for a PhD program in a recognized learning institution of higher learning
• Knowledge and experience in the broad spectrum of macroeconomic issues, gender, climate change and Public Finance Management
• Knowledge and understanding of research and analytical techniques and of the methods of statistical and mathematical analysis.
• Knowledge of E-views, STATA, SPSS, R and /or other relevant econometric, statistics, and forecasting software would be considered an asset.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Skills and Competencies
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Proven and sustained communication (verbal and written) skills, including ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations on key issues by clearly formulating positions on issues.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment, team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and to remain composed under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake in-depth analytical work.
• Demonstrated ability to interact at different levels of government (National and County Governments)
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and promote collaboration among diverse team members.
How to apply
How to apply interested applicants meeting the above requirements are advised to submit a Proposal, CV and Cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject: PFM Research Fellow Attention: Kindly state your availability status in the application.