Picking Supervisor at BIC,
Picking Supervisor at BIC
BIC products provide easy answers for everyday needs. In creating its first product, the BIC Cristal ballpoint pen, BIC chose to go straight to what’s essential: create something for everyone to use that is simple, yet reliable, and provides a solution for something that we all do.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area and loading delivery vehicle.
- Ensure set targets for and objectives are meet in line in the set warehousing KPIs.
- Keeps accurate records for picking, Picking sheet with full details of the order.
- Ensures goods receipt and put away in an orderly manner in the warehouse.
- Maintains inventory controls by leading weekly cycle counts and daily stock checks to ensure quality control.
- Manage warehousing staff in terms of performance and effectiveness ensuring labor optimization.
- Performance appraisal for 3rd party warehousing staff.
- Maintains quality service by ensuring quick turn-around of trucks and quality picking practices to minimize on damages.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by pushing for resolution of any issues while loading or picking orders.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with the warehousing procedures.
- Completes reports by entering required information. (Stock Report, Stock aging report Loading update report.)
- Maintenance of the warehousing equipment with regular checks to ensure they remain in working condition.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
Key Performance Indicators
- On time and in full picking and loading of orders
- Inventory accuracy as per agreed target.
- Weekly cycle count conducted.
- Picking and Loading Accuracy.
- Storage Performance as per agreed targets.
- Keeping Accurate stock records.
- Daily report shared on time.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Knowledge of warehousing management systems
- Knowledge of warehousing best practices
- Effective Communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Team play and embodies responsibility.
Educational and Professional Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in warehousing supervisory position.
- Experience working with warehousing management systems.
- College diploma in supply chain management or equivalent.
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Efficient and can prioritize workload.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.