Position: Sales & Marketing Officer – Precast Concrete Manufacturing Company
Salary: 20k plus commission
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship in order to grow profitable sales.
- Make regular in-person sales calls and visits to existing client sites in order to ensure client satisfaction and to maximize sales
- Seek out prospective clients and business opportunities by phone, mail, email, and/or in-person communication.
- Ensure that all marketing materials, documents and correspondence are updated.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Participate in Creativity and Innovation for product development and Customer Effectiveness.
- Follow-up on all quotes to ensure that client needs are addressed. Document outcome of the proposed solutions.
- Manage Customer relationships and ensure Zero Client Complaints.
- Report feedback from customers to management.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner. Maintain a professional image through communication and personal presentation that reflects well on the company.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing.
- 5 years prior work experience in Sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to learn and operate sales and customer contact management tools.
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to work cooperatively with people.
- Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming to adhere to company policy.
- Must be able to write legibly and perform common calculations quickly and accurately.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification; please send your CV only quoting the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 28th October 2022.