Procurement Expert at Chemonics International,
Procurement Expert at Chemonics International
At Chemonics, we believe our mission of helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives is driven by our commitment to service-service to our mission, to our beneficiaries, to our clients, and to our staff. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners, and beneficiaries
Approach & timeline:
The milestones/activities verification/validation exercise will be conducted by a team of 4 external independent experts working/engaged through a USAID contracted Firm for ease of coordination. Each expert will focus on the specified milestones/activities, tasks, and deliverables under Phase 1 of the KEMSA Reforms Framework. The combined total LOE is forty (40) working days. However, the exercise is expected to be concluded within approximately twenty (20) working days since the verifiers are expected to work concurrently.
The following is the proposed composition of the expertise sought for the Third-party Verification of the KEMSA IL:
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management (Procurement) or related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement and supply chain management with a focus on the implementation of ERP Systems, e-procurement solutions, and business process analysis or related area;
- Deep knowledge and experience in Procurement and Logistics business domain, including procurement, tendering, physical and financial inventory management, shipping, distribution, warehouse management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Work experience in developing countries
- Experience in public sector procurement systems will be an added advantage