Procurement Officer at Bridge Talent Management.
Procurement Officer at Bridge Talent Management
We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Procurement Officer to join our organization. As a Procurement Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our procurement processes. You will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing goods and services, negotiating with suppliers, and managing vendor relationships. Your primary objective will be to secure high-quality products and services for the organization at competitive prices while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Process requisitions submitted with clear and ambiguous specifications through the quotation process and goods/services delivered/rendered.
- Upon consultation, determine which tenders to bid, and how you will manage the bid.
- Gather information and research with assistance from relevant departments.
- Coordinate all the materials you need for the tender preparation.
- Prepare a cover letter that responds to the bid invitation.
- Ensure tenders are delivered on time.
- Manage the tender officers and ensure smooth operations.
- Draw up tender documents or contracts
- Follow up to completion and ensure the company gets business
- Organize demonstrations.
- Provide required reports at the agreed frequencies and intervals.
- Degree in Procurement or Supply and Chain preferred.
- A proven track record of leadership.
- Knowledge of tendering and administrative procedures.
- Proven experience in the tender and procurement industry.
- Ability to train and mentor staff.
- Motivated and flexible to work extra hours.
- Great at time management.
- Analytic and meticulous individual.
- Good knowledge in the ICT field will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of administrative procedures