Program Management jobs,Networking and Security jobs,Microsoft jobs,
- You will dig deep into the technologies as a Subject Matter Expert.
- You will understand the story behind our security solutions, and tell it both internally and externally at events like Ready, Ignite, Tech Summits, etc.
- You will help our customers understand how to validate successful deployments and to interpret detections and alerts.
- You will recognize our customers’ needs, and how these needs drive or don’t drive deployments/usage, and what blockers exist.
- You will work closely with engineering, sales, and support teams to handle customer inquiries and incidents raised through customer interaction channels by addressing questions directly or routing to the appropriate resource and tracking to resolution.
- You will find blockers, bugs, and feature opportunities and partner with our engineering teams to resolve issues and drive fixes into future products.
- You will tell the customer story internally to drive the evolution of our products.
- You will contribute to the technical documentation for our products, writing blogs, troubleshooting guides, reference architectures, playbooks, scripts, etc.
- You will keep your demo/lab environment up to date for effective demonstration, problem solving, and learning
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Azure security products/services.
- 3+ years of program management experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience working with technical team members.
- Technical knowledge in Networking and Security
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to understand business objectives and focus to deliver success.
- Ability to build deep technical relationships with internal teams and customers.
- Experience with producing technical documentation such as writing blogs, webinars and playbooks
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.