Exciting Production Engineer Career Opportunity
Our client, a leading Plastics Manufacturing firm based along Mombasa Road seeks to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individual for the Position of Production Engineer.
Job title: Production Engineer
Salary Range: Kshs 100,000 Gross
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Overall Purpose of the Job: The role holder shall be responsible for the planning and execution of production processes, be in charge of the shift, monitoring quality standards and costs.
They will be responsible for providing administrative support, appointing labourers in liaison with the contractors and supervise the contractors.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Allocate duties to production staff as per the production line on day to day basis with the help of contractor’s supervisor.
- Assisting the Production Manager with administrative tasks like production schedules and timesheets;
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities to all employees.
- Work closely with quality team to maintain product quality and maintain consistency.
- Ensuring that all the production targets set by the Production Engineer are achieved;
- Requesting manpower needed to ensure that production processes run without stoppage or disturbances;
- Supervising the performance of contract supervisors & the employees who work below them;
- Ensuring that production is completed within time and before deadlines;
- Performing any other relevant task assigned from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications and Skills)
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in the plastic molding industry;
- Knowledge of injection and blow machines
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of Injection Molding machines, Blow Molding Machinery and equipment.
- Ability to confidently and proactively supervise production teams and report any technical issues
- Exceptional analytical ability towards solving production-related concerns;
- Competence with computer-based administration and record-keeping
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills towards managing Human Resources and liaising with other departments;
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, in Production engineering apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Talent & Human Capital Lead.
Esquire Consultants Limited.
P.O. Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is 27th October 2022.
Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
Only shortlisting candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us by 7th November 2022, consider your application unsuccessful.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.