Project Manager Jobs at HF Group
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our ICT Division. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Head, Digital Transformation & Delivery
Overall Job Purpose
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all projects within the group. These projects will vary from, internal developments, new system implementations and existing systems upgrades and modification. The role will be a highly interactive one and the PM is expected to be the link between the business teams and the delivery teams under DTU and vendor teams
- Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these ties into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives.
- Identifies the appropriate frameworks for a project and to apply its principles for delivery of the business need.
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Provide guidance and advise to the DevSecOps team on relevant technologies depending on the solutions that are being developed.
- Define full solution designs and make recommendation of the best approach for each solution.
- Escalation of all risks and issues that require management guidance and decisions through the appointed line manager.
- Monitoring and control – Monitors work of development resources, ensuring that the project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget as per the guidelines stipulated by the HF Project Governance Framework.
- Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations.
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Knowledge and Project Management Certification (Prince2 or PMP).
- Certification and experience in Agile
- Proven experience as a PM delivering enterprise level software applications.
- Experience managing a DevSecOps team will be an added advantage.
- Experience managing projects for a Fintech organization, banking institution or in IT consulting.
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge in managing delivery of customer stories.
- Ability to manage Lead Times, Velocity/Sprint burndown and Release burndown
- Possesses high level understanding of collaborative tools such as Ajira, Trello e.t.c
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Results oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, analytical thinker, problem solving skills, good communicator, innovative, self-driven and a team player who can work with minimum supervision.
29 May 2022