Marketing Jobs, Managerial Openings, Supply Chain Jobs, Customer Management Jobs,
Marketing Project Manager
- Create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with writers and graphic designers to create advertising content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adheres to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Email Marketing Manager
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email list, using particularly placed sign-up forms and gated content throughout the larger website
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns. This includes (but is not limited to) developing copy and subject lines, designing email templates, building email lists, and more.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes
- Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Maintain email database
- Upgrade email sends through sourced graphics, customization, calls-to-action, and additional advanced features
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies
- Qualification in marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect email copy
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages
Supply Chain Planner
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering performance improvements across stock availability to forecast and inventory management externally at vendors and internally.
- Establishing best practice processes for managing the appropriate inventory levels of raw material, purchased, and manufactured components and finished goods through to customer delivery.
- Development of robust customer service metrics such as On Time To Request (OTTR), optimised inventory levels and supplier lead-time. Development of KPIs and management reports to support and improve decision making across the relevant functional areas.
- Supporting and driving process improvement, including the effective use of ERP and MRP systems.
- Maximise Inbound (supplier) & Outbound (customer availability) to agreed targets on a just in time basis
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Suppliers / 3rd Party suppliers, optimising systems, and inventory levels to achieve agreed targets
- Ownership of the management and control of inventory levels to agreed budgets/stock days. Highlighting issues and taking timely remedial actions in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Lead the weekly business process of manufacturing and logistics campaign planning, enabling efficient use of assets, optimum work scheduling and supplying sales and marketing with accurate availability to promise dates.
- Actively manage and drive continuous improvements to maximise customer service levels.
- Assess and improve Supplier Performance improving lead times and reducing costs.
- Working collaboratively with S&OP Leads and Finance to implement inventory strategies to improve service levels and reduce working capital.
- Work closely with the new product introduction stakeholders, ensuring the supply planning team is aligned to and providing support for all future product launches and/or new territories.
- Deliver long term replenishment plans and routinely assess capacity opportunities and constraints with internal and external suppliers.
- Responsible for the stock of Raw Materials, Work in Progress, Accessories, Finished Goods, and stock at Vendor
- Managing relationships with suppliers based in China and Indonesia.
- Imports & Logistics reviews and Container planning.
- Must have a business degree or supply chain related qualifications g. CIPS/ APICS
- Have a high level of understanding of the procurement and supply chain.
- Proven track record of success delivered through a focus on continuous improvement.
- Far East Supplier management.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of supply chain experience.
- Experience of working within and S&OP Process.
- Have excellent communication skills – including first-class reporting techniques.
- Have a passion for supply chain excellence and continuous improvement.
- Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be able to thrive in a high paced, fast turnaround business.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen as well as exceptional results from supply chain management.
- Be positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Have experience of using ERP system and MRP systems.
- Experience working across different regions and within diverse cultures.
- Proficient IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Excel to at least intermediate level.
- Must have experience in the furniture industry.