Radio Sonographer Jobs at Radiant Group of Hospitals, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Radio Sonographer Jobs at Radiant Group of Hospitals
- Company: Radiant Group of Hospitals
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Radio Sonographer Jobs
Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond. We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care. We have 7 Branches that are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirts.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging from a recognized institution.
- Valid and up-to-date registration license by the Radiation Protection Board.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a busy hospital.
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- He or she should observe the screen during the scan to ensure that the image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- He or she should observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure safety and comfort.
- He or she should decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- He or she should provide a sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to physicians.
- He or she should operate ultra-sound and x-ray machines to produce and record the required details of the examination.
- He or she should obtain and record accurate patient’s history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- He or she should prepare patient for examination by explaining procedures, transferring them to the ultrasound or x-ray room, and positioning them.
- He or she should coordinate work with physicians and other healthcare team members, including providing assistance during invasive procedures.
- He or she should clean, check and maintain sonographic/radiographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests and reporting minor repairs to the management where necessary.
- He or she should load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures
How to apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 June. 2022