Radiographer III Jobs – 3 Positions at Busia County,
Radiographer III Jobs – 3 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Radiographer III – 3 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/103/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- This will be the entry and training grade for Radiographers cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of an experienced officer. Specific duties will include: providing radiographic services to the patients; processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients; ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have,
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,