The St. Francis Community Hospital Radiography department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented, competent, honest and remarkably talented Radiographer / Sonographer with strong work ethics and passion for excellence.
Job Ref: STFCH/HR/006/2022/094
The Radiographer / Sonographer will work with other staff in the clinical department to maintain an excellent patient care and smooth running of the hospital Radiography department.
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be a registered member of Radiation Protection Board.
- Two (2) years work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 26th October 2022.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate RadioSonographer on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Francis Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer