Registered Clinical Officer III Jobs – 17 Positions at Busia County,
Registered Clinical Officer III Jobs – 17 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Registered Clinical Officer III – 17 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/90/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer.
- Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail; taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients, common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility, implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers; guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues, sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health, carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill; collecting and compiling clinical data; and referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Valid professional /practicing licence
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,