Research Intern Jobs at Financial Access
To support our work, Financial Access East Africa is looking for a research intern to be based in Nairobi Kenya with a strong financial background who can support both our Smallholder Advisory and Impact Investment Advisory business for a period of 3- 6 months with possibility of extension depending on performance.
Responsibilities include the following amongst others:
• Assist Marketing, Sales, and the executive team with auxiliary research needs
• Gather and disseminate industry and/or company information about target markets and customers
• Analyze research findings and develop presentations, dashboards, models, infographics, and other items to support effective decision-making
• Consolidating insights on specific questions from various studies and sources
• Collect and verify data and information to suit the direction of a project
• Conduct research on agri value chains in Africa
• Assist in report writing
• Bachelor’s degree in Research, Economics, Finance, Project Management, or any other related field.
• Active interest in emerging markets, agri-finance and/or development finance.
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail in a time sensitive environment.
• Self-driven and team player who can also work independently.
• Knowledge of financial terminology preferred.
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
• Flexible, hands-on, and self-motivated
• Stimulating, dynamic, and international work environment.
• Monthly allowance.
• On-the-job learning experience.
• Opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Starting date: as soon as possible.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to our email, email@example.com