RESET Team Leader Needed at Chemonics International,
RESET Team Leader Needed at Chemonics International
View Jobs in Consulting / View Jobs at Chemonics International
At Chemonics, we believe our mission of helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives is driven by our commitment to service-service to our mission, to our beneficiaries, to our clients, and to our staff. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners, and beneficiaries face …
RESET Team Leader
- Overseeing all strategic and technical aspects of the Programme and leading or participating, as required, in assessment, analysis, and training.
- Representing the Programme on behalf of Chemonics and FCDO to government officials, community leaders and partner organisations.
- Leading a team of technical experts to ensure the main elements of the programme are delivered accurately, timely and to budget.
- Ensuring contractual deliverables are met, and to anticipate any delays that may occur in a timely manner, identifying risks and providing solutions.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting to FCDO on all programme areas and regular drafting and compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Managing, leading and overseeing long and short-term staff and partner organisation(s) in achieving Programme results.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the MREL framework.
- Accountable for security and duty of care across all Programme locations.
- Ensuring good, frequent, and direct communications with the Chemonics Head Office.
Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- High level strategic visioning and project management, preferably with experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions in Kenya or East Africa.
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of FCDO programs. Prior experience as a Team Leader, Chief of Party, Country Director or similar, specifically with the FCDO or any of its predecessors, is preferred.
- Extensive experience working with government officials and/or community-led organisations in Kenya or similar contexts.
- Technical expertise in local governance and institutional capacity building, and demonstrated leadership skills necessary to develop, articulate and carry out a vision for the Programme.
- A post-graduate degree or relevant professional experience in local governance, international relations, conflict/post-conflict studies, peacebuilding or similar.
- Culturally sensitive and aware of East African countries, customs and ways of working.
- Fluent written and spoken English required, Swahili or other local languages would be advantageous.
- Please be advised that this role is contingent on award***