Our client a chain of restaurants is currently seeking to fill the role of a Restaurant Shift Supervisor.
The position reports to the Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will supervise service staff and ensure:
- All assigned tasks during the shift are completed and customers are happy.
- All business during the shift runs smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Scheduling and directing staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Ensuring food quality and service standards are consistently met.
- Actively participate in restaurant supervision and staff training.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Report on sales and costs to make accurate future weekly projections.
- Revising operations in food product ordering, scheduling and staffing adjustments to increase efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance with operational standards and Company standard operating procedures.
- Estimating food needs, placing orders with suppliers, schedule the delivery of food and supplies, planning equipment preventative and autonomous maintenance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Sales & Service.
- 3 years progressive work experience in the Food Service Industry (Fast food restaurant/busy restaurant experience is mandatory).
- Capable team leader. Can provide constructive feedback to staff.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at assessing situations and making decisions.
- Available to work on various shifts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Point of Sale (POS) experience.
- Numeracy skills with a good understanding of food cost.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd October 2022.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line; RESTAURANT SHIFT SUPERVISOR
(Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted)