Sales Engineer Work at Sheer Logic,
Sales Engineer Work at Sheer Logic
View Jobs in Consulting / View Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Mission Improve the operational effectiveness of our client, by developing solutions that bui…
- Consult on and develop end-to-end network requirement definitions, relating to the broader networking ecosystem based on best practice end-to-end solutions and in line with Aviat Networks Growth Plans
- Develop optimal solutions by understanding the customer’s needs and fulfilling this with current and future Aviat Networks products.
- Understand, build and communicate TCO models, utilize value-based selling techniques to position differentiators
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of Aviat Networks by regular personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups and emails.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various technical sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for Aviat Networks
- Present, workshop and defend solution designs with Aviat Networks customers.
- Engage in regular interaction with the customers (internal and external) throughout project lifecycle.
- Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for Aviat Networks product promotions
- Provide feedback into PLM and Engineering on potential product issues and enhancements based on customer and regional needs.
- Ensure process compliance according to Aviat Networks Process Map.
- Manage projects, perform internal handovers ensuring a smooth and successful transition of projects from Pre-Sales Engineering to Post-Sales implementation process.
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to the Pre-Sales department
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Sales management and regional sales team
- Sales Engineers in EMEA
- Network Engineers in EMEA
- Global Marketing
- Product Management in US, Slovenia, and New Zealand
- Customer: CTO, Transmission planning managers, Transmission team, IP & DCN network planning managers and teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Communications, Engineering, or IT Degree specializing in IP or Transmission (or Equivalent Technical Qualification).
- IP/Network Certification with a minimum of CCNP/JNCIP or equivalent
- Specialist knowledge in one or more of Aviat’s core product/solution portfolios including 3rd party partner products.
- Specific knowledge and experience relating to microwave transmission design and associated software tools.
- 5+ years’ experience as a transmission network and systems engineer.
- 5+ years’ experience with Ethernet/IP transmission system design and optimization.
- Experience in a Pre-Sales environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of fixed and mobile network architectures and associated ecosystems.
- Proven experience in Customer Product/Technology Presentations and workshops.
- Broad-based end-to-end system and solution design experience.
- Solution selling experience.
- RFQs preparation and response.
- Knowledge of ITU/IEEE/MEF Recommendations rules & regulations.
- Minimum fluent in English (Speak, Read & Write)
- French, Arabic, or appropriate local language, French essential for West & Central Africa
- Experience in an operational transmission and networking environment, including network elements and associated NMS operation/administration.
- Customer Business Case Development.
- Telecoms networking systems, technologies, and relevant tools
- Customer business, needs and challenges understanding – solutions focused
- Business, Technical and Strategic Consulting
- Display initiative with ability to think on your feet
- Commercial acumen and Market insight
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-confident, professional, motivated
- Excellent communication skills – communicates openly with all, regardless of hierarchical, organizational, or geographic borders
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team environment
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and Innovative
- Actively strives for continuous improvement, learning from success and failure.
- Inspires and energizes team members, partners, and customers
Method of Application
Send your updated CV to email@example.com on or before 24th October 2022.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line: SALES ENGINEER
(Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted)