Job Title: Sales Manager – Document Printing Solutions.
Industry: IT Services
Reports to: Country Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Gross Salary: Competitive + commission
Job Purpose: The job holder will responsible for developing new business & accounts, increasing revenue & retaining existing customers through excellent customer relationship management for Imaging Outright Business.
Our client is a leading multinational document printing solutions provider with established operations in the Middle East and Africa.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Build strategy on developing new accounts, product positioning and pricing in liaison with the sales executives for existing customers.
- Agree on new verticals/ Industries & develop the strategy for new accounts, product positioning and company’s market share growth.
- Ensure the new account & product targets, revenue, collections are met.
- Collect market intelligence information for decision making in liaison with the country manager to remain competitive in the market against competition.
- Positioning calls in key corporate accounts.
- Review business on a weekly & monthly basis to ensure that it is aligned to the Business Strategy.
- Constantly explore new markets or alternate channels for products e.g MNC’s Corporates, saccos, hospitals, microfinance and any other verticals.
- Ensuring that your pipeline is in place to enable target achievement and share the same by the 1st week of the month.
- Maintain Order loss details for self on monthly basis.
- Ensures timely collection in liaison with credit control team.
- Works closely with country manager and other internal departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects/equipment. Ordering inputs in monthly basis.
- Assists the country manager in planning the stocks based on past trends & forecast based on customer needs.
Required Skills & Qualifications;
- Degree in Business Management and / or any other related areas
- 5 years of experience in B2B with at least 2years managing a high performing team.
- Proven leadership and ability to establish, maintain and drive teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software will be an added advantage.
- Must have superior communication skills and a marketing flair.
Apply directly through Our career page or email your CV to email@example.com
N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert in the email subject line Sales Manager – Document Printing Solutions, for consideration latest by Thursday 27th October 2022.