Sales Marketing Administrator at Paladin Trading Limited,
Sales Marketing Administrator at Paladin Trading Limited
Paladin Trading Limited is one of East and Central Africa’s top integrated security solutions provider with professional and unsurpassed security services. Our state of the art security systems and products are of the highest standard. They are engineered and tested with innovative technology, affordability and reliability in mind
Sales Marketing Administrator
- This role is responsible for promoting the company’s products and increasing customer awareness of the business. Researching & implementing marketing strategies that enable assigned markets to meet & exceed established quotas and objectives in sales. Lead generation
- Conducting market research, creating brand images, reaching new target audience & communicating brand virtues
- Creating target audience & building campaigns /promotions
- Analyzing business reports & conducting surveys, compiling comprehensive reports & presenting data to senior management
- Spearhead the company’s offline marketing, through collaboration with industry stakeholders
- Coordinating special promotional events & demo equipment to go out to customers and conference / exhibitions Direct communication with customers to follow up on their enquiries & provide relevant information
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Cost management
- Maintain up to date supplier contact database
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Supporting the sales and technical departments with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Construction industry
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge of business marketing channels e.g MailChimp
- Must have experience analyzing data and handling marketing research practices and techniques.
- Must have experience in a corporate environment
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Ability to multitask & meet changing deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative while maintaining team spirit
- Demonstrate excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
- Demonstrate excellent attention to details
- Must possess good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Demonstrate proper organization skills
- Knowledge in accounting principles is an added advantage