Sea Logistics Operational Care Trainee Accounting at Kuehne + Nagel,
Sea Logistics Operational Care Trainee Accounting at Kuehne + Nagel
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Sea Logistics Operational Care Trainee Accounting
To ensure efficient management of Sea logistics finance – Debtors, Creditors, invoice dispatch and FSL.
- Carrying out administrative duties as directed by the immediate supervisor
- Ensuring all invoices are issued accurately and on time in line with the work instructions.
- Ensuring cost sheets in SEA Log are correct.
- Maintaining the main Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) deadlines in relation to administrative duties. Managing the FSL.
- Preparing and submitting following account month projection by the 15th of the same month.
- Liaising with the clients and credit control for debt collection.
- Co-ordinating and processing third party supplier’s invoices.
- Co-ordinating weekly statistics for Department Manager.
- Ensuring accurate and timely dispatch of invoices to Del Monte accounts in line with the work instruction
Your Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge in CIEL and SALOg
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service sills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Office package (PPT, Excel)
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make independent decisions.
- Commercial acumen & Customer orientation.
- Team player, strong ethical values.