Secretary at Kirinyaga University.
Secretary at Kirinyaga University
Jobs in Education / Teaching, Jobs at Kirinyaga University
KyU is located approximately 115 Km North East of Nairobi on Sagana – Embu – Highway. It is the successor to Kirinyaga Technical Institute which was conceived by the people of Kirinyaga way back in 1971 when the former head of state His Excellency the President, Hon. Daniel Arap Moi C.G.H., M.P. (then Vice-president)
- Applicants must possess a Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Office
- Management from Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)
- or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Must possess KCSE Certificate
- Must possess Type Writing III (50 wpm)
- Must possess Office Management III
- Must possess Business English III
- Must possess Secretarial Studies II
- Must possess Commerce II
- Must possess shorthand II (80) wpm
- At least (2) years working experience.
- Must possess certificate in computer applications
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications and copies of academic certificates to the address below to be received not later than Thursday, 26th October, 2023.
The Vice Chancellor
P O Box 143-10300