Senior Claims Analyst-FAK at Absa Bank Limited,
Senior Claims Analyst-FAK at Absa Bank Limited
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Senior Claims Analyst-FAK
To support the Head of Claims in the claims Business by providing operational support in the Claims Department processes. To process non-motor insurance claims in a fast, fair and courteous manner by ensuring that customer satisfaction, company profitability and good corporate image is maintained
- Ensure that all claims reported are registered in line with the company procedures and reserved accordingly; and also ensure that reserves are periodically reviewed.
- Ensure that the allocated claims processes are performed within the time frames as agreed with clients, brokers and other departments to ensure service delivery.
- Ensure that service providers fee notes, invoices and Discharge vouchers are settled within the set TATs
- Review the performance of the service provider semiannually and escalate poor performance to Head of Claims.
- Assist and manage queries escalated by staff, brokers, clients, or service providers to ensure timeous resolution.
- Liaise and visit brokers, banks, Agents, and Direct clients to build relationships
- Assist in the salvage’s disposal process.
- Ensure that all the cost containment strategies in claims department are adhered to.
- Collaborate with underwriting department on areas or actions that may minimize a loss or if action is recommended post a loss due to the risk.
- Escalate poor performing accounts to Head of claims for management