Senior Local Sales Officer -Veg Local Sale at AAA Growers,
Senior Local Sales Officer -Veg Local Sale at AAA Growers
AAA Growers is one of the leading exporters of premium & prepared vegetables from Kenya and the largest commercial grower and exporter of chillies from Kenya. We aim to provide quality products which redefine what innovative, healthy and delicious vegetables should be.
Senior Local Sales Officer -Veg Local Sale
Oversee day-to-day / Weekly operations of the Supply Chain team to ensure that are well run & that we have a dynamic Veg Local Sales Business. Ensure that Packhouse Weekly & Monthly planning are well managed depending on availability from the fields and client orders. Improve standards and process management for sales and customer support activities to optimize sales reporting and quote to order practices. Develop operational standards and metrics to establish best in class customer support operations and ensure effectiveness of the customer management process. Assist with planning for Big Promotions/ store openings, including client orders management, placement and delivery requirements. Drive Expo planning and brand image of the product with the clients.
- Ensure that Clients are well managed, and action points are raised and implemented within the timeframe to ensure Client satisfaction.
- Visit the clients and ensure Planograms for product placement are in place to maximize sales.
- Assist with Client pricing formulations, communication and changes.
- Assist with Big Promo Order planning and execution.
- Ensure that each Supply Chain officer has a Key agenda for the Top 10 Clients and that on a monthly or quarterly basis we are achieving the sales targets set out.
- Coordinate NPD for New Clients
- Assist with Promotion planning and execution at client/ store levels.
- Assist with Planning for promotional materials and new Product Updates.
- Assist in planning for Big PROMOTIONS and coordinate with the field teams numbers of what is needed well in advance so that we can deliver for big events.
- Ensure for new clients that on boarding forms are filled in, that orders are electronically placed via the portal or able to be electronically uploaded to the Veg manager.
Supply Chain Team Management
- Ensure that Customers are well managed by the Supply Chain team, and that basic requirements of service levels, consistency are met.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain team prepare planning for Orders to Packhouse, Delivery & Service level management.
- Coordinate, plan and manage overall daily and weekly packhouse programs with the teams, and to ensure that we achieve client service levels at 90% and that we are sold out on most product lines. Manage the Supply Chain officers on a weekly basis that communication and order confirmations are flowing well
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product according to customer needs and objective
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Drive and train the Veg Local Sales team
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Manage reporting for account status for weekly sales meeting