Senior Mobile Software Engineer at Antara Health,
Antara Health scales patient-centered health care for everyone by adding AI-assisted health navigation to make the hard parts of healthcare easy for patients and providers. Patients, especially those with chronic ailments, enjoy comprehensive health and financial protection, concierge care coordination, and peace of mind knowing they and their loved ones
Senior Mobile Software Engineer
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience that informs a solid foundation in computer science
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer in a fast-paced engineering organization
- Experience shipping and iterating on commercial-grade product (i.e. not just contract services)
- At least 4 hours of time-zone aligned work hours with East Africa Time (EAT)
- Have demonstrated passion for code craftsmanship
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Healthcare / clinical applications
- Secure omnichannel messaging / engagement / behavior change
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Mentoring and leading engineers