Science jobs,Computer Science jobs,Software Engineering jobs,
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test – KE
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain test automation suites to expand test coverage to all our legacy services and microservices.
- Integrate it into regression and release process
- Deliver tools to help test integration with 3rd party services (loans, Payment Rails, SMS/Email, KYC (know your customer), Analytics, etc.)
- Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process
- Collaborate with product lead and other key stakeholders to strategize rollout and support for quality releases.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Data, Credit, and Business Development) in identifying automation areas to further increase the quality of our product
- Maintain, review, propose and implement improvements to existing frameworks, tools, and processes
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in building test tools and frameworks using Groovy/ Java/ Scala, Jenkins or similar CI-CD tools, Shell Scripting, Linux/ Mac OSX for either backend or frontend services
- Preferred Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science and/or Math or equivalent skills
- Experience with BDD testing paradigm and one of the Behavior Driven Testing frameworks such as Spock or JBehave or cucumber
- Strong Knowledge in automation and microservices architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile development process (Scrum/ Kanban/ Scrumban)
- Experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team working in different timezones