Job Title: Head of Sales – Enterprise
Effective Date: Immediately
Business Unit: SimbaNET Com Ltd
Report to: Managing Director
- Annual Targets: US$ 144,000 (Team)
- Individual Target: $ 60,000
- Drive the ENT sales efforts intended for to the corporate market at the same time build a Sales force that maximizes revenue growth within the company
- Manage key strategic accounts (above $5,000/month) to closure
- Customers Profiling and ensure all Fiber building ready are converted into revenue.
- Manage the team to ensure that all leads are pursued with relentless vigor
- Work with pre-sales engineers to offer special comprehensive connectivity solutions
- Work with team to develop, package and market specific services that will boost our standing in the market
- Work with team to device sales drives that focus on long term commitments and advance payments
- Develop new sales efforts by creating new business opportunities and convert them into profitable revenue.
- Drive business opportunities up market by focusing on key products and vertical segmentation.
- Ensure Sales Teams achieve revenue targets by shaping structured prospecting tactics, strategies and Market territory coverage. Design product, pricing and promotion solutions in concert with offer management, product, marketing and network planning.
- Create and maintaining accurate account plans and reviews with senior level management.
- Provide leadership to sales management individuals on a daily basis
- Responsible for managing quotation, proposal tender and submit them to customers
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to the team, instilling a culture of commitment and accountability.
- Ensure that necessary skills are in place to meet the growing demands.
- Use the Sage for all sales activities
- Timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report
Education, Skills and Experience Required for the position (What minimum, education, skills and experience are necessary for effective performance in this position?)
- Degree in Telecommunications or Business/Management Fields from recognized University.
- Masters Degree in relevant fields is an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with ability to develop and sustain effective team work.
- Capable in team building with good track backed with good human resource management skills.
- High level of leadership skills and sophisticated analytical skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Prefer experience as a successful General Manager in a telecom complex environment with enterprise corporate market sales management, operations, people management experience and owning the customer experience in managed local and internal market areas.
- Should be able to exhibit self-motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently even under high pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high degree of management and advanced analytical skills
- He/She must be persuasive with high level of diplomacy and capable in organization and lead a professional team
- At least 7-8 years’ experience at senior management level preferably in telecommunications industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st October 2022.
The subject line should read Head of Sales -Enterprise.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.