Software Engineer Intern Job at TrustGro
• Hands-on development of webapps, which includes development of HTML/CSS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices.
• Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management.
• Rapidly prototype ideas to learn what works and how to elevate concepts to the next level.
• Design, build and maintain client-side and server-side architecture.
• Build front-end applications with appealing UI/UX.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Developing and designing effective and secure APIs as well as working with third-party APIs.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs and develop solutions.
• Developing and validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting respective problems.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Agility and on-time delivery of assigned projects.
• Write technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related area
• Experience programming in Python, C# or Java Experience writing code from scratch
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Software Developer Intern” on or before 27th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.