Systems Analyst – ICT at ABC Bank (African Banking Corporation Limited),
Systems Analyst – ICT at ABC Bank (African Banking Corporation Limited)
ABC Bank is an indigenous Kenya bank with 33 years experience using the power of finance to support businesses and projects that benefit the people and the planet. We know that banking can be a powerful force for good: serving individuals and communities as well as building a more sustainable society.
Systems Analyst – ICT
SYSTEMS ANALYST – ICT
- Reporting to the Senior Manager – ICT, the Incumbent will work as part of the ICT Team to provide real time Support to Branches, Clearing Dept. & Saccos, ensuring customized functionality are tested, completed and meets the business requirements while assisting in maintenance of the Banks recommended changes in core banking system.
The incumbent will perform the amongst others the below responsibilities;
- Handling of day-to-day ICT problems related to the Core Banking Applications (level 1 support 24/7; working in shifts with the team )
- Identification and recording of identified risks while executing daily departmental activities.
- Execution of End of Day/Month/Year core systems batch processes.
- Testing customized system scripts as per users’ requirements to curb income leakages.
- Interface, Reports development and Migration related activities.
- Provide real time Support to CTS System user’s during cheques processing and manage their accounts accordingly.
- Sybrin accounts management and setting up user report parameters/ controls.
- Ensure the system resources are available (space is always adequate) and working smoothly.
- Advise internal users on how to effectively solve business issues by using systems.
- Adhere to systems monitoring standards.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Mathematics/ Statistics or related qualification
- Minimum 2 year’s banking experience in Web based software systems
- Ability to impact operations and effect change.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
If you believe you meet the above requirements, send your applications to the following address: email@example.com on or before 29 th July 2023. Please put the position applied for as the subject of the email.