Teacher of Spanish and Kiswahili at Peponi House Preparatory School,
Teacher of Spanish and Kiswahili at Peponi House Preparatory School
Peponi House is a co-educational day prep school for children aged 6 to 13. Peponi School was established in 1989, to be a first class, independent,co-educational boarding school with an international intake of pupils working for internationally recognised school-leaving examinations at 16 (IGCSE), 17 (A/S) and 18 (A2) Years.
Teacher of Spanish and Kiswahili
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Teacher of Spanish and Kiswahili to join one of Kenya’s leading schools. Our new Teacher of Spanish and Kiswahili will help us take our Modern Foreign Languages Department to new highs.
- You must be passionate about the languages and be a first-class teacher with good experience, fresh ideas, plenty of enthusiasm and a drive for quality.
- You must obviously be capable of teaching Spanish up to IGCSE Level standard and keen to work in a busy, collegiate, boarding environment.
- Experience in the independent sector will be an added advantage.
Our minimum candidate requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in a subject relevant to the vacancy for which you are applying);
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education and either PGCE, QTS or Masters of Education
If you’re excited by the sound of all this, please download the application form and send your application to email@example.com.