Technical Product Analyst at KCB Bank Kenya.
Technical Product Analyst at KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
Technical Product Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldProduct Management
- Lead the definition of product requirements using input from various sources including external sources such as market trends, technology innovations, industry standards, and research, as well as internal sources such as Business Intelligence, Operations, Analytics etc.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry. Assess emerging products and companies (FinTech, Telco) to measure their potential value or threat to our business and her products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and existing integrations.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments.
- Work closely with peer Technical Teams across all products and channels capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for teamwork, and coordinate product development and delivery.
- Serve as a product evangelist & subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Evaluate new technologies for their potential application to business processes.
- Creation and review of epics to manage scope and prioritization.
- Breakdown of high-level design or epic into smaller chunks of work with the delivery teams.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Coordinate product releases with the business product, application support, and development teams.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting and answer technical product related inquiries.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Professional Qualifications in ITIL foundation Or Business Analysis Or Product management
- A master’s degree in MBA/Msc or related field will be an added advantage.
- 3 years of relevant experience required.
- 2 years’ Experience working with Software Build and Deployments in a busy environment.
- 2 years Strong analytical skills, including an ability to translate business needs back to underlying data sets and structures.
- 1 year experience deep understanding of the Kenyan Fintech, Banking and Telco ecosystems
- 2 years’ Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- 2 years deep understanding of the Kenyan Fintech, Banking and Telco ecosystems.
- 2 years familiarity with technologies that facilitate system integration including SDKs, APIs etc.