Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Power & Solar Systems Limited is a top-quality engineering company located in Nairobi Kenya with a key focus on renewable solar energy and general electrical energy.
We are seeking to recruit Technical Sales Representative(s) to spearhead our sales volumes.
He/She will be responsible for ensuring that customers are reached and served in a quality and timely manner while achieving set sales targets.
- Researching and prospecting for potential customers.
- Travelling to different locations and briefing customers about our products and solutions.
- Planning and drafting sales proposals.
- Sending quotations and pursuing these to purchase orders.
- Managing new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording, and follow-up with the objective of securing purchase orders.
- Addressing customer queries and advising them on various technical solutions.
- Applying for supplier pre-qualifications and participating in power and solar energy tenders.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Handling walk-in customers and conducting occasional site visits.
- Reporting on competitive activity and recommend actions where necessary.
- Meet and surpass sales target continuously. Should always hit at least 50% of the sales target on worst months (Mandatory).
Desired Profile of the Candidate
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent. Or a
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a proven sales experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales Representative, or a similar position in the Sales department.
- Excellent technical understanding of electrical and solar energy product features and benefits.
- Highly motivated individual, excellent in communication, presentation, and negotiation for both B to C and B to B customers.
- Organized, focused and sales driven.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should submit his/her application to email@example.com.
Attach copies of your academic certificates and all other testimonials so as to be received on or before Friday 14th October 2022 at 5pm.
This advert can also be viewed on our website https://www.powersolarsystems.co.ke/careers/
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Power & Solar Systems Limited Does Not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
A candidate should quote last and expected salary.