Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
About This Job: Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, a leading supplier of technologies we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Technical Support Engineer
Scope: The Technical Support Engineer will develop and manage our clients’ sales. The preferred candidate will have a proven track record of supporting customer accounts at the corporate level as a true partner to our customers.
- Identify and visit new Commercial Refrigeration customers and prospects
- Visit and support potential customers and relevant stakeholders (distributors, OEM’s, end-users, contractors, system integrators, consultants, designers, and others) to transfer knowledge and marketing experience
- Build customer relationships and increase customer’s satisfaction
- Prospect activities and proactively collect the necessary market information and feedback to obtain a competitive advantage
- Provide technical support to customers, and site visits/inspection when necessary.
- Provide on-site commission when necessary.
- Prepare quotations, configurations and calculations of orders and projects
- Organize and participate to exhibitions, seminars, and meetings
- Prepare products technical presentations
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical engineering. Electrical engineering (~N4/T1) qualified candidates may also apply
- Ideally the successful candidate will have proven experience in the refrigeration business with technical knowledge of how systems work
- Food Retail experience is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience of technical products related to Refrigeration, in the South Africa market industry, is desired.
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in an African language would be an added advantage
- Effective communication and business acumen
- Customer focused with the proven ability to collaborate across diverse markets and forge relationships
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through this LINK.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION