Position: Telesales Executive
Location: KU Unicity Mall, Along Thika Road.
Indepth Research Institute builds the capacity of people, processes and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem.
We do this through our four line of services; Data Analytics, Strategy and Management Solutions; Training and Development; Digital Innovation and Enterprise Systems and organizing Experiential Tours.
Job Summary: We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Telesales Executive who will contribute to generating sales for the company by closing sales/deals over the phone and maintain good customer relationships.
- Identify sales prospects and opportunities, produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Developing creative pitches and propositions and follow up with existing clients
- Keeping records of calls and sales and maintain a database of all enquires that come through the CRM
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate Learning and Development Advisor..
- Building the sectors database in liaison with Learning and Development Officer/BDO.
- Spending almost 80% of the workday on the telephone communicating with potential clients.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our training programs and seminars using scripts
- Conducting Learning Needs Assessment to understand customer/key organizations training requirements.
- Handling customer grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have at least a Degree or a Diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant field/course
- At least 2 to 3 years’ telesales experience in any fast-paced company.
- Eloquent and customer-oriented
- Masterly of English with Clear Communication Skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Cool-tempered with perseverance and ability to handle rejection
- Experience in selling training programs and seminars/events
- High level understanding of computer technology
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
How to Apply:
Your application should be sent to email@example.com to us on or before CoB Friday, 21st October 2022 in PDF FORMAT ONLY.
Quote the JOB TITLE on the subject of your email.