Job Title: Telesales Executive
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: KES 40,000 – 60,000 + benefits
Our client is in the construction industry and they are looking to hire a Telesales Executive to work in the Retail stores.
This role will work closely with the webstore team and retail store staff to ensure that customers are getting their online deliveries on time and accurate information on products inquired about through their eCommerce website, email or phone.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Follow up on leads and missed opportunities by offering a better online service and ease of mind.
- Brief the customer so that they have a full understanding that they are buying the right product and suitable for the area the wish to use the product.
- Working closely with the Webstore team on customer orders on a daily basis and following up on cold leads on our CRM system, Smart Sales, by email or telephone.
- Checking incoming payments and ensuring all paper work is in order and sent to the respective store dispatch managers.
- Calling transporters to get custom delivery quotes or to follow up ongoing delivery to the customer’s premises or delivery destination.
- Answering the phone in a professional and positive manner, getting the customer excited about the product and converts them to buy online.
- Processing sales on the company Smart Sales CRM, SAP system and sending the invoices to the customer and advising on delivery date and time.
Education and Experience
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in retail or an online sales environment required.
- A university/college degree in a computer or business oriented field.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, able to work under pressure and multi-task efficiently
- Good Verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of everyday computer applications and common Microsoft programs as well as simple computer trouble shooting and installation.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
- Ability to sell a product over the telephone and convincing customers to buy.
- Working knowledge of a sales POS system would be an added advantage but not necessary.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Telesales Executive) on or before 20th October to firstname.lastname@example.org