Telesales Internships at Smoothtel, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Telesales Internships at Smoothtel
Since 2003,Â Smoothtel & Data Solutions, 100% Kenyan owned company has continued to deliver much needed customerÂ satisfaction in the ICT industry.
The main responsibilities are:
- Follow up on all current and dormant customers (both via telephone and by email) as assigned by the Team Lead
- In the process of follow–up, ensure all customer complaints as relayed by the customers are recorded and submitted to the Operations Manager within the same day.
- Assist in managing and solving conflicts with clients as shall be assigned
- Organizing for technical client meetings/demo sessions for the internal product teams
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to cross-sell / up-sell and generate at least 4 new business leads per day
- Generate new leads by promoting and marketing the company’s products widely
- Participate in direct sales activities as shall be assigned i.e. Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answering questions about products or the company / referring the inquiries to the relevant technical / product teams internally
- Asking additional questions to understand customer requirements and close sales leads
This position is suitable for recent graduates or final year students undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Business Administration / Business Management / Marketing or similar.
Other key skills required:
- Excellent communication (writen and spoken language)
- great interpersonal skills (ability to interact with different people)
- Professionalism (able to adapt to the professional workspace and conduct)
- Excellent time management
- Result oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Smoothtel on www.linkedin.com to apply