Treasury Assistant Job- Mariakani at Safal Group,
Treasury Assistant Job- Mariakani at Safal Group
The company opened its first manufacturing facility in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1962, rapidly widening its reach to include further countries in East Africa, and then Southern Africa. In 2003, all operating companies were reversed into the current holding company called Safal Investments Mauritius Limited and conduct its business across Africa as the Safal Grou…
Treasury Assistant – Mariakani
Key Performance Areas:
- Access and use multiple bank platforms for daily cash reporting and transaction analysis to ensure that the financial position of the company is well calculated and notify Management team on any shortfall.
- Set up of all Treasury payments (Intra group transfers, foreign exchange settlements, liquidity fund deposits, ad-hoc payments) on a day-to-day basis via the available bank platform templates.
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
- Handle returned payments by tracking, recording, storing information, related to the transactions.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report with focus on cost efficiency.
- Handle all other back-office duties related to disbursement and payments as may be required from time to time.
- Check and verify cash transactions, investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies and coordinate periodic cash spot checks.
- Maintain loans register, ensure adherence to loan terms and amortize repayments as they fall due.
- Produce weekly vendor report with details of payments done in the week.
- Arranging spot, forward and swap trades, in line with the Group Treasury Policy.
- Administration of FX rates files and input of monthly rates into SAP.
- Any other work that will be assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent business degree
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- Member of ICPAK
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate high intergrity and professional ethics and make decisons on the role in a prudent manner.