Unit Manager – Medical Ward at Avenue Healthcare,
Unit Manager – Medical Ward at Avenue Healthcare
Avenue Hospital was founded in 1995 for the purpose of managing the outpatient department at the Hospital, and to extend medical services to corporate clientele through an innovative concept of Managed Healthcare.
Unit Manager – Medical Ward
Planning, Organizing and coordinating all the activities in the unit, to ensure that quality standards of care is adhered to, by all medical staff in AHC facilities, in line with the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Supervising and ensuring delivery of a professional and high standard of nursing care within the section while leading a team of nurses and patient attendants in delivering individual and team targets.
- Review specific patients’ investigations, analyze, interpret, troubleshoot, and initiate immediate intervention.
- Ensure primary nurse engagement with doctors and other care providers regarding patients’ plan of care and care solutions with emphasis on a team-based problem-solving approach to provide unified approach to patient care.
- Review and ensure that nursing care plans are scientific,evidence based and address the priority needs of the patients.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Recognized post-secondary diploma.
- Recognized diploma with professional qualification at diploma level
- A valid nursing council of Kenya license
- Up to date BLS, ACLS/ATLS certificate year experience in nursing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be reliable
- Customer focus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
Application documents (CV and Certificates) must be emailed to email@example.com with the job position you are applying for as the subject of the email by 27th January 2023