University of Lincoln, United Kingdom 2022 Global Postgraduate Scholarships
At the University of Lincoln, we believe passionately in the transformative power of higher education. Each year we welcome students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world and we offer a variety of scholarships and bursaries which can provide extra financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
About University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln has been recognised as one of the top 10 UK universities for reducing its impact on the planet, encouraging sustainability and working together as one community to make a difference globally.
University of Lincoln, United Kingdom Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Lincoln, United Kingdom Masters Scholarship
Following are the deadlines to apply for this scholarship :
- For a Programme of Study commencing in September/October 2022: Wednesday 1st June 2022
- For a Programme of Study commencing in January/February 2023: Wednesday 30th November 2022.
Requirements for University of Lincoln, United Kingdom Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicant must be an international student (non-EU/UK)
- Must hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Applicants for MPhil/Ph.D. are not eligible
- To apply for the Global Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 there is no separate application process. Candidates will automatically be considered for the program after submitting their course applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Lincoln on www.lincoln.ac.uk to applyStudents are not required to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for a Global Postgraduate Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.