Vacancies at Aurum Consultants (3 Positions), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs,
Aurum Consultants is a full service consulting firm focused on addressing the consulting and educational needs of its clients. Aurum’s consultants are among those rare people who can design, develop, and implement solutions that address business problems across many disciplines.
- Direct all kitchen operations, including food preparation, cooking, and cleanup
- Maintain kitchen equipment as needed
- Supervise chefs and cooks
- Resolve issues as they arise to ensure the continuation of foodservice
- Maintain control of the kitchen to ensure efficiency
- Plan menus and ensure well balanced diet is prepared
- Make sure that all staff in the kitchen adhere to food safety and hygiene
- regulations to ensure a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Inspect raw and cooked food to guarantee quality
- Ensure effective management of resources and minimize any potential wastage
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Train chefs and kitchen staff
- At least a Diploma in Culinary arts
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Ability to remain productive in a high-pressure environment
- Must possess strong leadership skills and should act as a role model to his/her team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to do weekly and monthly reports
- Ability to oversee and manage kitchen operations
- Experience working with an institution will be an added advantage
- Support in Parents engagement and admissions.
- Organize and running of external events as directed
- Build relationships with events service providers and act as a liaison between the management and the event planners
- Support with efficient running and management of the administrative office.
- Support with staff administrative roles and office operational roles
- Build relationships with strategic partners to support in the school growth plans
- Build a CRM System and keep it updated
- Keep upto date with industry matters and upcoming events
- Management of the institution social media pages and ensuring engagement with our audience
- General Marketing of the Institution and creating more awareness with potential customers
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree or diploma in sales and marketing
- Knowledge in social media marketing and other marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail.
- Systematic and strategic in approach to challenges
- Ability to follow through leads
- Proactive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent in communication skills
- Self starter
- Passionate about people
- Supervise all teaching staff at the school
- In liaison with the management, developing the school curriculum plan and ensuring compliance to the government (CBC Curriculum)
- Preparing preparing each term events and activities like sports, parents’ meetings.
- Ensure teachers’ lesson plans are prepared and implemented
- Ensure timeliness in all lessons, school programs and activities
- Ensure each class teacher maintains academic reports for each learner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other relevant degree
- Training on Education Management
- Good standing with the Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a reputable institution of Learning
- Must be computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques
- Vast knowledge of learning techniques & approaches
- To have demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and provide support to staff
- Demonstrable ability to lead, coach and mentor leaders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter with the subject to email@example.com by 8th July 2022. Only qualified candidates should apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.