Vacancies at Koko Networks,
Vacancies at Koko Networks
Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication, Jobs at Koko Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
- As a driver, you will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
What You Will Do
- To conduct inspection of vehicles before departing to deliver goods.
- Pack and load products according to company specifications and load manifest.
- Deliver orders safely to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with fleet supervisor, agents and dispatch team.
- Unload accurately as per client specification and manifest.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum Educational Qualifications O-Level with.
- A certificate of good conduct.
- Must have knowledge of Highway Code and regulations.
- Possesses a clean BCE-class license for the last 5 years.
- Proven work record/experience as a truck/Commercial vehicle driver for the last 5 years.
Quality Control Technician
- As Quality Control Technician, you are expected to ensure that components delivered from suppliers are functional to manufacturer specifications, sub-assemblies produced within the facility are to KOKO specified standards and final assemblies that are delivered to the customers are reliable and meet all the standards specified by key regulatory bodies, both local and international. This role is critical to the overall quality of the product delivered by KOKO Networks Limited.
What You Will Do
- Carry out inspections for the incoming parts and assembled products ensuring they are within design and operation specifications
- Perform quality analysis for defective network parts within the in-house operations and retrieved from the network as per set standard work instructions
- Focus on corrective actions in order to make sure that products meet required specifications
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying them to the line manager and/or engineering team to maintain high-quality work standards
- Document and own activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools. Ensure good work management of provided work orders, instructions and schedules to meet daily targets and maintain high-quality outputs
- Maintain assigned tools and equipment in good operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining supply levels and performing regular maintenance
- Collaborate with the engineering support team and share information across on test results and make adjustments where required through provided communication channels and tools
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System requirements
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- A Degree/Higher Diploma in Engineering or a technical field (other backgrounds can be considered upon fulfillment of other requirements)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Lab and Workshop skills eg soldering, wiring, drilling etc.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken technical English
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.