Vacancies at Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA),
Vacancies at Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA)
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES AUTHORITY
EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT – JOB VACANCIES
The Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA) is a State Corporation established under Micro and Small Enterprises Act No. 55 of 2012. The Authority (MSEA) is domiciled in the Ministry for Cooperatives and Micro, Small and
Medium Enterprises Development in the State Department for MSME.
The Authority is established for the promotion, development, regulation of Micro and Small Enterprises (MSE) Sector in Kenya. Further, the Authority is responsible for coordination, harmonization, facilitation and integration of various Public and private policies, programmes and activities related to Micro and Small Enterprises in Kenya geared towards realization of the Bottom Up Economic Transformation Agenda (BETA).
The Authority is seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven individuals to fill the following vacant positions;
No Position No of posts Grade Ref No.
1. Corporation Secretary and Legal Services 1 MSEA 2 MSEA/1/7/2023
2. Director Internal Audit 1 MSEA 2 MSEA/2/7/2023
3. Deputy Director Supply Chain Management 1 MSEA 3 MSEA/3/7/2023
4. Deputy Director, Enterprise Development 1 MSEA 3 MSEA/4/7/2023
5. Senior Enterprise Development Officer – (West Pokot, Turkana, Kwale, Marsabit, Wajir, Narok and Kilifi Counties) 7 MSEA 5 MSEA/5/7/2023
6. Principal Infrastructure Development Officer 1 MSEA 4 MSEA/6/7/2023
7. Enterprise Development Officer 3 MSEA 7 MSEA/7/7/2023
8. Enterprise Development Assistant 4 MSEA 8 MSEA/8/7/2023
9. Accountant 1 MSEA 7 MSEA/9/7/2023
10. Senior Office Administrative Assistant 1 MSEA 7 MSEA/10/7/2023
Successful candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya. Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the documents listed during interview.
• Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
• Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate (HELB)
• Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
• Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
The detailed job descriptions can be accessed from the Authority’s website on www.msea.go.ke.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 8th August, 2023.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823 – 00100 NAIROBI.
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Applicants from minority groups and PWDs are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Note: MSEA do not charge any fee on its recruitment process.