Vacant Positions at Northern Water Works Development Agency (NWWDA),
Vacant Positions at Northern Water Works Development Agency (NWWDA)
The Northern Water Works Development Agency (NWWDA) was earlier established as Northern Water Services Board through a Kenya Gazette Notice No. 1716 dated 12th March 2004 as a State Corporation under the State Corporations Act and the Water Act 2002.The water Act 2016 was enacted and the Northern Water Services Board, was Gazetted as Northern Water Works Development Agency vide special issue of Kenya Gazette No.28 dated 26th April 2019.
In order to carry out its mandate effectively, the agency wishes to fill the following vacant positions with creative, proactive, visionary and tenacious Kenyan citizens with the ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic work environment.
NORTHERN WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (NWWDA)
S/No Designation Grade Reference No. Position
1. Chief Executive Officer NW 1 NWWDA/Job-01/2023 1
2. General Manager, Infrastructure Development NW 2 NWWDA/Job-02/2023 1
3. Legal officer NW 6 NWWDA/Job-03/2023 1
4. Engineer NW 6 NWWDA/Job-04/2023 3
5. Hydrogeologist NW 6 NWWDA/Job-05/2023 1
6. Senior Internal Auditor NW 5 NWWDA/Job-06/2023 1
7. Driver NW 10 NWWDA/Job-07/2023 1
8. Assistant Office Administrator NW 8 NWWDA/Job-08/2023 1
A detailed job Profiles, Specifications and how to apply can be obtained from the Agency’s Website www.nwwda.go.ke.
NWWDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and therefore encourages women and persons with disability to apply.
Applicants with disability are requested to indicate their status on the application cover letter for ease of identification.
All applications must be received by Tuesday, 8th August 2023 at 5.00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Northern Water Works Development Agency