Warehouse Clerk Internship at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant,
Warehouse Clerk Internship at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Jobs at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Summit HR & Marketing Consulting team brings more years of combined experience in human resources consulting, strategy and management. Our consultants become an integral part of your management team, providing hands-on assistance with a variety of human resource concerns.
Warehouse Clerk Internship
Job Location: Kiambu
Internship Duration: 6 months
Salary: Transport allowance will be provided
What You Will Do
- Assist in managing accurate stock transfers during the receipt of inbound shipments into the warehouse and from the warehouse to loading.
- Monitor stock movement in the warehouses and ensure effective product tagging and issuing procedures are followed at all times.
- Assist in Supervising the picking of products to loading and ensure that loaders adhere to the picking lists as generated from the system.
- Facilitate stock movement in the warehouse and ensure proper arrangement of stocks for ease of stock count and independent verification.
- Ensure the warehouse is regularly cleaned, maintained and stock well stacked.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with the company policy, procedures and requirements.
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in supply chain management
- 0-1 year of experience in Inventory/Warehouse clerk in a retail or manufacturing firm and Good understanding of stock related operational and control requirements
- Smart and sharp in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
- Skilled in analysing and solving stock discrepancies in the shortest time and way possible.
- Skilled in using computer and Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contracted in the course of work
- Knowledge of local laws, regulations and policies governing inventory.
- Ability to organize documents, and information from multiple sources.
- Ability to effectively write reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.