Job Vacancy: Business Analyst
WYLDE International is a professional strategy consulting firm that works with ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to grow and scale their businesses while delivering impactful products and services to their customers.
Founded in 2004, WYLDE has worked with over 7500 entrepreneurs in cohorts or directly, enabling many of them to grow their businesses.
We are looking for a Business Analyst.
He or she will provide business analysis and advisory services to WYLDE clients and internally.
Data management, interpretation and analysis is a critical part of this job.
This is a client-facing role with a lot of interaction with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery, lead generation and proposal writing
- Guide clients in developing and implementing organizational strategy
- Provide business advisory and analysis support to clients
- Conduct baseline studies and assessments to provide strategy solutions
- Lead market feasibility studies, product development, customer acquisition and revenue generation initiatives
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of data
- Use and present data to support decision-making or assist in problem-solving
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Support and build reliable data collection methodologies and systems
- Identify business training needs, and develop user-friendly and practical training modules to address such needs
- Plan and execute primary and secondary market research in support of client engagements
- Contribute to the detailed mapping of WYLDE consulting methodologies, develop new models and tools and benchmark against industry standards
- Prepare business proposals, client reports and presentations.
- At least 2 years experience working in strategic or management consulting
- Experience working as a Business analyst or in a related capacity will be an advantage
- Experience with reporting packages and databases is an advantage
- Experience in statistical analysis and using statistical tools like (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A degree/diploma in business management or another relevant field
- Adept at report writing, business proposal writing and presenting findings
- Experience in training, coaching and mentorship engagements will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of general entrepreneurship concepts and strategy development process
- Ability to conduct research and analysis and solve problems under limited guidance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep and influential relationships with staff/ clients/partners.
- Well-organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com by Monday 24th October 2022 indicating ‘Business Analyst’ in the subject line.
Shortlisting is on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WYLDE International is an equal-opportunity employer.